From homes and industries to enterprises, Internet of Things have become commonplace in all walks of life. Connecting everything and everyone, IoT is making the world smarter and better than ever before. However, this is just the beginning. Unlocking the full potential of Internet of Things requires that businesses understand the opportunities for value creation and systematically address the underlying challenges.
Leverage emerging technologies to enhance efficiency
- We empower organizations to:
- Connect and scale with efficiency.
- Analyze and Act on new data.
- Integrate and transform business processes.
- Improve decision making with augmented intelligence.
- Design, develop, integrate, deploy and manage end to end IoT.
- Seamlessly integrate IoT solutions with enterprise architecture.
Servntire‘s Internet of Things service enables organizations to transform business needs into competitive differentiators by delivering innovative IoT powered solutions. From integrating the right sensors and deriving inspired insights to choosing the best-fit platform, we provide comprehensive IoT services to our clients.
Our end-to-end IoT solutions empower smart industries, smart living and smart enterprises and deliver connected experiences by connecting assets, operations/logistics, and services. While we have expertise across all stages of IoT adoption to provide you with a seamless single vendor experience to maximize efficiencies, we focus predominantly on the segments mentioned below:
Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities. Re-imagine processes to unlock the true potential of your industry while facilitating sustainable development.
Wearables, Healthcare, Security. Enhance the quality of life by embracing emerging technologies designed to foster healthier, happier and safe environment.
Smart homes/ Buildings/ Offices, Retail. Connect people, machines and information using Big Data to enhance business efficiency in a secured ecosystem.
What We Offer
Proof of Concept
- Bring in connectivity to already deployed devices
- Quick prototyping with the cloud-based IoT platform
- Proposing efficiency to existing system
- Demonstrate possible business value
- Onboard groups and users
- Onboard devices
- Create operations center
- Monitor and manage devices and business
- Creation of next-generation connected devices
- Identify the right partner for IoT platform
- Combine data with existing enterprise systems
- Create business applications
IOT SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Requirement elicitation and analysis
- Business process modeling with technology and process consulting
- Defining the problem statement along with recommendation on solution blueprint
- Thought leadership and repository of business-ready use cases
- Product and service enhancements
- Open platform architecture with end-to-end connectivity
- Multi-tenant architecture to support IoT resources cost-efficiently and securely
- Big data support with mashup builder and business intelligence
- Device vendor agnostic and device virtualization
- Secure, reliable, scalable and OTA firmware updates
- Hardware product design (PCB, Firmware) to deliver end-to-end solutions and accelerate time to market
- Design flow implementation and PCB fabrication support
- Device IoT framework and enablement
- Customized form-factor design and prototyping as per requirement
- Feature enhancements and certifications
- End-device application development with multiple protocols and cross-platform support
- Native, mobile application development
- Application management with easy data import/export
- Vertical domain expertise
- Re-engineering and optimization with iterative refinement and customer-driven design
- CRM and other web content
- ERP system integration
- SMS and email gateway integration
- Map and billing engine integration
- Integrating multiple Internet of Things assets with different functionalities, departments, and stages of product lifecycle
- Device lab testing (manual/automated)
- Device field testing
- Platform testing
- Mobile application testing
- Application automated testing
- Application management
- Cloud hosting
- L1/L2/L3 support
- Remote infrastructure management
- Incident management
- Command centre: SoC/NoC